At SAWC #1 we consistently pursue a transformative relationship with God. One of the ways we facilitate spiritual growth is in group based discipleship. Currently we offer Bible Studies, a Men’s Group, and Wesleyan Women. Scroll for more information…
Here at SAWC we host a local branch of the Wesleyan Women. This group of motivated ladies is Rooted in relationships with the goals of Getting Connected and Going Deep. Women want to get to know each other and want intentional relationships characterized by vulnerability and trust.
We are Growing spiritually. Women want to practice effective prayer and Scripture study–Growing Solo–and women want vulnerable relationship emphasizing prayer and Scripture–Growing together.
We are Overflowing into the church & the world. We Leverage Gifts–women want to serve in their areas of passion and giftedness. We also Love Justice–women want to be agents of justice in a broken world.
To learn more about SAWC Wesleyan Women and how to get involved please visit our Facebook Page.
Our Latest Women’s Event – Reflections
The mission of the Men’s Ministry at SAWC is to provide men of all ages with the resources to develop Godly character and help equip them to influence the 116,000 for Jesus Christ.
- To bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To unite men in Bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability.
- To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family.
- To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationships.
- To become a magnet for service and a resource for other church ministries and missions.
- To provide a series of events that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism.
Adult Bible Study meets at the church at 10:00am every Wednesday Morning. We also have a Women’s Bible study which meets on Thursday afternoons at 1:30 pm in the Family Center behind the church.
*Keep your eyes peeled for more group study options soon.